Will someone translate St Thomas Auinas' Summa Theologica for me?!
I have been trying to make sense of the English version of the book but it could have well been in Greek! Zzz.
My headache is back. The pain is back. I've not been sleeping well. I've been having nightmares. Where did my summer vacation go? I feel like I need another right now.
...
My aunt is .. well, my aunt. She was nagging at me over the phone last week because she wants me to take her son to Bangkok on a holiday. And I was super reluctant, so she went up a few decibels.
Ah, there's no way - really no way I'll be able to go even if I wanted to. She called this evening as I was picking up Summa Theologica, Treatise of Prudence and Justice and reading the part where he talked about INJUSTICE (chapter 59). ROFL.
So coincidental. Anyway she wanted me to "be on standby in case" she can't manage to apply for leave.
I was like..... on the verge of (no not exploding, it felt more like) imploding. From the headache, from the additional pain she was subjecting me to with all her yelling.
...
After her stupid phonecall I went to upload Mocha's photos to Flickr.
I honestly couldn't focus on Mr Thomas anymore after being jarred out of my studying mood and I was also wondering to myself why I even bothered to upload more Mocha photos when they are causing so many people to send me weird mails.
I mean, I received one today that said:
"hesedetang, what you are doing is evil and cruel. just because you can you think your hamster does not have feelings. would you like someone to poke a camera in your face everyday when you are trying to sleep because that is what you are doing."
............ I just COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO REPLY!! I just went to block the idiot straight away.
-.-" Honestly, some people are REALLY too free in Flickr. Get a LIFE. Rawr.
- 16 March 2007 3:30am -
1 comment:
Geezuz... those nuts seriously have nothing better to do! And you're too polite! I would have told them to go fly kite or juggle balls! Dumbasses...
Post a Comment